domingo, 14 de setembro de 2008

Mais um...

Outro post... nervosa por causa da prova, não consigo dormir e nem estudar... : (

Da série "músicas da minha adolescência":


"Hush child - lay your sweet lips on me
this greed - bigger than you and me
will you come again
body
tongue tied and a visceral third degree
feel warm - center of gravity
wash us all away
will you come again
will we stay friends"

Bush, "Body"



"I've tried so hard, hard to be patient
Hoping you would stop this infactuation
But each time you are together
I'm so afraid of losing you forever
But this time before you run to her
Leaving me all alone and hurt
Think it over (haven't i been good to you?)
Think it over (haven't i been sweet to you?)
Stop in the name of love
Before you break my heart"

Nicki French, "Stop in the name of love"

Marcadores: , , ,